Saturday, December 29, 2007

Global Warming 2


Evidence is accumulating supporting the fact of global warming. I have posted on the subject before and I hope that I have reached a receptive audience. It is well known that H4227, H108, and all of the black powders are particular offenders in regards to creating high amounts of greenhouse gases when ignited. Many of you who read this blog will undoubtedly remain unrepentant and will shamelessly persist in your assault on Nature and the Environment. Others may wish to continue their pursuits that have cost so much time and effort but would not wish any harm to posterity. For those who care, I have decided to consider selling "offsets" to balance your ecological sins. This is such an admirable program, that I have also decided to extend it to those who offend good marksmanship. This program we will call "re-entry." Checks can be made out to "Cash" and I will take care of the rest. Prices negotiable. Sleep well.

No comments: