Monday, May 18, 2009

Reason, Human Events, and Compassionate Conservatism

I recently came across a couple of places on the internet that I think will appeal to those of us who would like to see a reduction of violence in our society and a logical, rational approach to achieving this. The first is a blog that is chock-a-block with inspirational accounts of ordinary folks. The other is video and contains some naughtiness and may offend those of tender sensibilities but makes a compelling argument. All seem to verify Heinlein's famous statement that, "An armed society is a polite society." Really, who is against more civility?

2 comments:

Dave said...

I'm interested in your shoots. I'm wondering if they are muzzle loader or not?

Thanks,
Dave Harris
St.George,

Utah Schuetzen Society said...

Email me at utss96@gmail.com and all will be revealed.